Friday, May 20, 2005

I hate HTML and computers...

It's a funny thought how much I dislike computers since it's what I do for a living. But that's the reason it's taking me so long to create a good setup for this thing. The idea of having to do HTML by hand makes me nauseaus. And after 8-9 hours sitting in front of a computer the last thing I wanted to do is come home and do more work.

And does it even really matter when no one even knows I have a blog yet anyway. I debated going with typepad but I really don't want to pay when I know I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to certain things. I figure if I can do this for a good six months then I can upgrade.


One day I'll have some pictures (Have to find a hosting spot ) and all the other nifty designs. Maybe I'll do that next weekend. But this weekend I'm headed to DC and while I'm there, I'm going visit Knit Happens in Alexandria. Hopefully I can show a little self-restraint. (Ha...that's a laugh)