Friday, July 17, 2009

What are you willing to spend?

So I've been pondering something I figured I'd come to internets for the opinions of the people.

In these penny-pinching economic times, when it comes to fashion what are you willing to spend on clothing? How article of clothing are you willing to splurge on and what's your price limit?


I designed a dress that I wore to a 4th of July cookout and received many complements. I considered making a few and selling them online through etsy. After calculating my costs and labor I'd have to charge over $100 for what is essentially a simple cotton dress? I don't really shop the stores so are people still willing to spend that much for clothing these days?

1 Comments:

According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos less than we do.

(And by the way, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

CLICK this link to determine if this quick quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

By Blogger Unknown, at February 25, 2020 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home