Monday, May 23, 2005

Knittus Interruptus

This is what happens when someone calls you wanting something.



You don't get to finish the project you just knew you were going to get done in one night. For some reason my family has crowned me the family travel agent so I spent an hour of knitting time reserving flights for my sister Bill (it's her nickname).

But anyway....this is the start of the shrug pattern from glampyre. I'm using 2 balls of Filatura Crosa's Porto Cervo in Shade 50, a nice pink shade. It will be done Tuesday since I plan on surprising my friend, Miss Z, with it Wednesday. It's just a little pick-me-up gift. She's been a little down lately. The dating scene here has us all in a funk. (Thus the reason I have been knitting so much lately and finally have time to start my blog)

I just added my "Show and Tell" area. Take a look and see what I've made lately.

I'm soooo going to love this codename thing. I give everyone nicknames in real life so it will fit right in to use them here. I even call my car "Jay Etta" and my bed "my man Serta".

1 Comments:

I just took a look at your clothing designs, and they are WAY cute. good job girl.

By Blogger Nik, at May 24, 2005 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home