Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF!!!

I'm so happy it's Friday! Holiday weekend here I come!

Last night I had a chance to meet Nik's Knits Nik and her friend Melissa. We met up at the Caribou for a little KIP. It was a fun time. It's not often I get to KIP with other knitters so I hope to do it more often.

I don't have any pics today. I'm really looking forward to the weekend and little marathon craftiness. I'm almost finished with my One Skein Wonder shrug. I just have the ribbed edging to do. I want to finish my Rebecca sweater and also sew up some cropped pants. I wanted some from Express but I refuse to pay $50 for some pants that I can make for $8. We'll see how much I get done this weekend. I'll definitely post a pic with the final products.

Happy crafty weekend everyone! See ya next week.

1 Comments:

I had a good time too. I'm going to be there again tonight 'cause I have to work on that sweater you saw last night. If you can, please join me.

By Blogger Nik, at May 27, 2005 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home