Friday, April 28, 2006

For your entertainment


A conversation between me and my sister


Bill: What are you doing?
Me: I'm getting my mail.
Bill: Oh, I wanted you to see something on tv. Hurry up and get home.
Me & Bill: Blah blah blah ( a few minutes pass)
Bill: What are you doing?
Me: I'm still getting my mail.
Bill: It doesn't take that long to get the mail.
Me: Actually I'm getting the coupons out of the trash.
Bill: What!?!
Me: People through away the AC Moore and Michael's coupons and I'm getting them out of the trash.
Bill: EWW!
Me: It's not like I'm digging. I'm just getting the ones on top.
Bill: You're a trashdigger.
Me: Like you wouldn't go in the trash if someone was throwing away 50% off coupons to some clothing store.
Bill: Well,....
Me: Yeah, that's what I thought.

Above is the yarn I got in the mail today from elann.com and the needles I bought from Michael's and AC Moore with my zillion coupons.

Have a great weekend. I'll have some progress pics on the dress Monday.