Friday, February 23, 2007

The yarn was not enough

This week I've been a weird kind of funk. Not quite depressed, just feeling a little off. I think it has something to do with all the cold weather and being trapped indoors working on knitting with very little social contact. I was determined to break the funk.

The first thing I did was go to SnB on Wednesday. It's something that I haven't done since last November. I really did miss it. I saw some old friends and met some new ones. People underestimate the curing effects of stimulating conversation.

But that wasn't enough. I needed to make another purchase. Last weekend's one ball of Noro was not enough. Shopping is my therapy. Sad but true. Yesterday, I was going to the store to buy buttons for a project when I heard a voice. It said "Turn left at this light". I followed the voice. It lead me to the SRI Shoe Warehouse and these lovely shoes.



Awwww....yes! I feel much better now.