Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yarnaholics anonymous - Never!

Lu over at Maglia pointed this out. I can't join because, like a true addict, that would mean I have to make an actual effort to stop buying yarn and we all know that's not going to happen. This weekend I went to a LYS called "Shuttles,Needles, and Hooks". This is another reason I can't join YA. The little house looks like a yarn factory exploded. There is yarn everywhere. I mean everywhere! They don't carry Rowan but they carry everything else the other LYS don't carry. Lang, Katia,Regia, Knit One Crochet Too, and other stuff I've never heard off. They also have the best selection of needles I've seen. All I bought was some more Addi Turbos but that's only because I couldn't decide what I wanted to make next and which yarn to choose. There's literally too much to comprehend in one trip. Oh.... did I forget to mention that I just ordered some Lara from Elann.com.


I'll be in Columbus,OH for my sister's graduation June 10-13. Do you think I can sneak into the TNNA trade show? If anyone needs a rep to attend, I'm volunteering.