Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Free time + credit cards = DANGER

When you're trapped indoors with nothing but a laptop, tv, and magazines, you are liable to get yourself in a little trouble.

Never should one be up at 4am buying yarn or anything else for that matter. I did that yesterday. Not good. Did I forget to mention that I'm the type of person that buys new things to make myself feel better. Sad but true. If I've had a bad day then you're likely to find me in a Target somewhere. But I digress.

I bought this the night after my surgery.




I'm going to try my hand at a lace shawl. The Shallowtail Shawl from the latest Interweave Knits. Mamacita has this wonderful secretary. They fuss and fight like the Odd Couple but she is such a wonderful woman that takes care of my mother and talks about us like we are her own kids. I want to make her something and Mamacita thinks this would be a good one.

I've been reading the latest InStyle and Vogue magazines. When I get a chance I'll show you all some of the cute things that I want to buy. I need to go buy a lottery ticket because that will be the only way I can afford all the things I want.