Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fini !

All done! The charity show is a wrap and it was all good. Almost everything sold and we made a good amount of money for the cause.

In between all the sleep I've been catching up on I finished something else...


It's my Socktoberfest socks. Yeah it's December but better late than never.


I also dyed a little yarn while I was cleaning up the disaster that is my apartment. I like the fact that dyeing yarn pretty much takes care of itself and only requires about 10 minutes of actual attention. I was inspired by Carrie's My-So-Called Scarf and the mixture of colors that I saw on in Purly White's sweater. I like the concept of a green with a mixture of other colors in it. For 2 seconds I considered running out looking for some Manos but I remembered I had some Rowan Polar that I recycled from an old scarf. It looked a little crazy during the dyeing process but I like the results.