Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bwwwaaahahahhaaa!

I just wanted to put up a quick post and share my dastardly laugh with you. Bwwaaahhhaaaaa! Genius, I say, pure genius! Offer a few prizes and the lurkers come out of the woodwork. Look at the number of comments. Genius! It's fun to read all of your comments. If you haven't already, go ahead and enter your name. There's still time.

I've come to a decision about my WIPs. After Christina mentioned by Scatter tank, I've realized that my ADCD (Attention Deficit Crafting Disorder) is getting out of control again. I want so many things but my hands can only work so fast. I put down the Scatter tank but have yet to pick it back up. It's starting to bother me that I am working on so many things but nothing is getting finished so I have decided that I'm going to have to pass on Project Spectrum for June (blues not really my color anyway) and finish up some things. I need to finish Urban Aran (since they are starting to crank up the AC at work), The Dress, the Scatter Tank in Berroco Touche yarn, and my "Leafy Greens" design challenge. That's 4 things to keep me busy. I'm also working on another little ditty out of Calmer but I don't want to reveal it until I have the details worked out. So actually that's 5 things. Yikes! That's a lot.

I'm almost done with the skirt part of the dress so I may have a progress pic tomorrow. Here's hoping!