Sunday, May 21, 2006

The People's Blogiversary

Can you SMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL what The Saun is cooking!

Aww, yes. It is time for The People's Blogiversary *. What is that you ask? Well, I'm gonna tell you.

As the one-year anniversary of Saunshine approached I reflected on where I started and where I am now. I realized that this thing is less about me and more about everyone who reads it. My love and dedication to all things technological can fade at times and when I started I never thought I would make it through a whole year. It is only because of you that read and put up with my nonsensical rantings, that I have made it this far. So this, my friends, is for you. My way of thanking all of you for reading and giving your encouraging words as I endeavor to turn a hobby and a dream into a reality.

The People's Blogiversary is a celebration chocked full of prizes.

The first is my gift to all.

The Waves Pattern





You can scoop up this one from the sidebar. See the pattern for details.


The next thing is a drawing for three prizes. Here are the rules.

1. The drawing is open to all, even all you lurkers out there. (He,he,he, I'll get you my little pretties. I've found a way to get you to leave a comment. Bwwwaahahaaa!).
2. I expect that the prizes that are received are never resold.
3. There are three different prizes. You can choose to enter for 1,2, or all 3, but you can only win once. Please do not enter if you do not really want the item or already own it.
4. Leave a comment (with an email address)with the drawings you choose to enter (eg. "All 3" ,"1&3", etc.). Please do not email me. This will help me keep this organized.
5. You have until Thursday, May 25 at 11:59 pm EST. The drawing will take place Friday.


Drawing #1 - Purplelicious Goodies


3 skeins Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Lilac Haze and
2 skeins of Claudia Hanpainted Sock Yarn in Plumicious


Drawing #2 - A Onesie



One Skein by Leigh Radford
1 skein Rowan Handknit Cotton in Red


Drawing #3 - Winner's Choice




A $25 gift certificate to pureknits.com


Now click on the comments section and enter. Thanks again everyone!


*Inspired by the People's Champ, The People's Elbow, and The People's Eyebrow.