Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I might be going crazy

I'm about to do something so sensible that I think I maybe going insane.


I bought all of this yarn which arrived at my doorstep Saturday. I love Aurora 4. Luv it. The problem is that none of the colors are what I expected. They are all darker than they looked website of the store I ordered from. If I had checked the Karabella site I would have seen the true color. Too bad I didn't think of that first.

I've been thinking that I could make it work but I would definitely have to return the blue. But the more I think about it, the more disappointed I get. I love the yarn and was trying to make it work in my mind but it's not. Now comes the crazy. I am going to return all of it. Crazy I tell you, just crazy!

What tipped my hand?



All of the other projects that I want to work on. Subtraction in this case is much better than addition.