Monday, March 05, 2007

New threads

I took a break from all electronics this weekend. I didn't check email/bloglines all weekend. Instead I spent some much needed time with friends. I went to dinner,bowling, and then spent time with one of my best friends....my sewing machine. It's been sooooooo long.





I made the Michael Kors Vogue V2873 pattern using the black wool I bought from Mary Jo's. The pattern was pretty straight forward. The biggest problem I had was finding buttons that I liked. I don't know of a lot of places that sell nice buttons in the size that I want. I went to JoAnn's and eventually found some that would do but I'm not overjoyed about. I'll be in Alexandria this weekend, so maybe I'll find a place with a better selection.

I definitely see more sewing in my future.

Labels: