Monday, June 02, 2008

Meme time

I was tagged by Shameka with a meme. I'll give this a go while I try to finish up Jasmine for my next post.


1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Let's see 10 years ago around this time I was finishing up my last year of college at Ohio State. I was so ready to graduate that I was taking 18-21 credits against the advice of my advisor. It was probably some of the best grades I ever got in undergrad. I was so focused. I was a teaching assistant for the pre-freshman summer engineering program and my sister was one of my students. Other than that it was typical college stuff... friends & parties. Oh the parties....oh the memories.


2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

A nap (my sister was in town this weekend and I'm so worn out )
Finish and email a knit submission
Finish the sleeve on Jasmine
Wash my dishes
Buy pattern paper to make patterns for summer dresses and skirts


3) Snacks I enjoy
Ice cream
French fries
Marshmallows
Pastries,Cakes & Pie
Dan-dee Cheese twistees (an Ohio thing)
Barbeque potato chips


4)Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Drop out of sight to an undisclosed location
Pay off my bills
Send family and friends money
Set up trust funds for my younger family members and godson
Give money to my home church in Cleveland, The Boys & Girls Club, and Cancer Research
Start a non-profit arts program in underserved communities/schools
Buy houses in Miami, New York, California
Buy an island
Travel everywhere


5) Places I have lived.
Cleveland, OH
Columbus, OH
Rochester, NY
Atlanta, GA
Rochester, MN
Raleigh, NC
New York, NY