Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Other side of the fence

Things are definitely greener at Chez Saun. It's amazing what a change in environment and a little more space will do for your outlook on life.

I wanted to show a few of my new additions. Ther are my new favoritest things. ( I know favoritest is not a word but I like it anyway.)




It's a Method Aroma Ring with the Vanilla Pomme scent. This is the best smelling air freshener I've ever smelt.




Then there is my new French Press. I never knew coffee could be soooooo good. I got it because I wanted to be able to clean my coffee maker better and get rid of the need for paper filters. Cleaning out the coffee grounds is not as easy as with a filter but it's definitely cleaner at the end of the day. And did I forget to add that the coffee tastes better.


Also......I got my mojo back. My knitting mojo that is. It was M.I.A. for a while now. With school under control and a slightly longer commute I've found a real urge to knit. I started by finishing my "Swing Girl" coat. I've been working on this same coat since August. That is a long time.




It has a high wide neck and overlaps slightly like a double breasted jacket. Hopefully I'll be able to get some better pictures this weekend. Sunlight is so limited but thankfully spring it right around the corner.

I also got some ideas for some new summer tees that I plan to work on during my spring break. A whole week of nothing but knitting. I can't wait.

Labels: