Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally it's over!!!

The semester finally ended yesterday!!!! Yipee! I've never worked so hard for a degree in my life.

Here is a pic of my term project dress I made for draping class. For those that don't know what draping means, you start with muslin and you "drape" (Place, pin, cut, etc) it on the dress form to make the garment you want. You then take the muslin, make a pattern, and then make the real dress.



This is this my dress for flat pattern class. Flat pattern requires taking the measurements of your dressform and creating patterns from them. This dress will actually fit me since I picked a dressform that was my size (for the most part). It looks cuter on than on the dressform.


I'm officially on break until the end of January so you'll be hearing a lot more from me. I have a little time to knit and sew some clothes and most importantly.....SLEEP.