Thursday, August 30, 2007

Buens noches

I'm just dropping a quick post to say hi. Today was my first Spanish Class. It was interesting. Rolling those R's are easy until you have to say it fast.

The first week of classes are quite busy. Classes are in 3-4 hour blocks so there is a lot of time to get right into the coursework. I think I'll have the classes under control. The most hectic part has been getting all of the supplies. I've been to the bookstore 7 times already and I'm waist deep in new school supplies.

I am getting some knitting time in during breaks and on the train. I've started my Zen knitting project and I'll show some pictures this weekend (hopefully). I'll be around in blogland to catch up on my reading this weekend too. I can't wait to see what everyone's been up to.

Until next time....hasta luego!