I woke up this morning to some hard realizations
* My sweet tooth is way out of control and it shall be my downfall. This is an oh-so-delicious cupcake from Crumbs. I just had to get two of them this morning while I was out running errands. It's a good thing I have to do a lot of walking now.
* Now that I don't work in front of a computer, it's hard to keep up on all the blog reading.
Yup! That's 637 posts I need to read.
I'll try to keep up by reading them with my morning cup of coffee.
* I do believe that Ravelry will become like MySpace for Knitters/Crocheters. An additive little space that will further suck me in and make me lose track of time.
* "The Dress" is destined to be this perpetual project that I am never fully satisfied with and will never have the time to finish.
* It was pre-empted by my next project. It's for another book. I'll let you know more about it after the author gives the go ahead. I'm really excited about this one!
Now I have to find a small project to take with me to Stitch-n-Pitch this Wednesday. I think it might be a good time to start a scarf.