Thursday, December 22, 2005

Disaster Averted :: Happy Holidays!!!

---



I had the whole day planned. I would log into work, be productive until about 4:30, log out, clean my apartment,finish packing from my flight tomorrow (Thursday),and head to SnB for an hour or so before I came back home for some sleep. Don't ask me why, don't ask how, but for some reason I kept thinking that the 21st was Thursday and not Wednesday. So it was a little bit of a shock to me when I logged into work at 9am and had my friendly calendar remind me that today(Wed) I was taking a half-day because I had a flight to Cleveland at 1:30pm. After about a 5 minute freak-out, I rushed around my apartment, watered plants, unplugged things, finished packing(clothes and knitting), and rushed off to the airport.

So I sit here writing to you from good old Cleveland, where I'll be until the new year. I obviously need a vacation so I'm going to take a few days off from bloglandia to enjoy Christmas and my vacation time. I'll be back after Christmas.

Happy Holidays to everyone! No matter what holiday you celebrate I hope you have a great time and enjoy the holiday spirit.