Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Because I have nothing else.

Because I don't have much time to write out a decent entry I will entertain you with random crap.

Check out Lake Superior State University's 2006 List of Banished Words


Today Woot! has random calendars for $1. Think of it as a calendar slot machine. For up to $3 you will get 3 calendars. You don't know which one but you will definitely get something.


The Christmas Gift I bought for myself...


Kiehl's Unusually Rich But Not Greasy At All Hand Cream . Every knitter should have some. Seriously. A little pricey but really worth it.


Resolutions: I don't have any. I don't really believe in them. If it's something I need to really do why wait until January 1 to start. Do you have any?


Crazy Craving: I have this crazy craving from some Rowan Summer Tweed.(You thought I was going to say something about food didn't you?) It's my favorite yarn although I've only used it once. I really, really, really (Is that enough reallys') want some. For what project...I have no clue..but I still want some. I stalked out some at JimmyBean's this morning but I can't decide on a color. I think I want to make a jacket out of it. What do you think? Sunset, Raffia, Summer Berry , or Gold ?

Blog reads: If I haven't left any comments on your blog lately I apologize but having time to read and comment has been minimal. Thanks for any comments you left on mine.

If you haven't notice my mind is like a sales bin after Christmas...a scattered mess. I now need a vacation from my vacation. Going home to all the relatives is way more mental and physical stimulation than I'm used to. These people never sleep. I scheduled a massage from Friday and it can't get here soon enough.


My next post will be my 100th. Maybe I'll take the time to come up with something momumental..well....hopefully. Maybe a contest? We'll see.