Monday, February 20, 2006

Oui Oui!

I joined Team France for a few hours while I made this beret from my G-ma (grandmother). I made her a few hats for Christmas two years ago and this year she "eluded" to the fact that she would like another hat. I just remembered this weekend and after the guilt set in I went through the stash for some suitable yarn. This is made from Mission Falls 1824 superwash. I laughed for about 10 mins trying to take this picture. I always feel goofy trying to take my own picture and it didn't help that I kept saying "Oui Oui".



I still owe G-ma another hat. I think I'm going to copy MMMMMrissa's version of the Coronet hat from Knitty . She added a brim and I think that G-ma might like this funky-cute version. I want one for myself but I need to make G-ma's first. I'll start them after I finish this sweater.

I've just realized that Haloscan wasn't keeping me updated on all of my comments and I forget to just check the site. If I haven't replied to your comments lately you can blame it on Haloscan. I promise to do better in the future.