Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Why I'm dateless

You see this right here....




This was waiting at my door for me after work and this is the reason I'll be without a date on Valentine's Day. I have the greatest father a girl could ask for and because of him my standards are a tad bit high. I have received a gift from him on every holiday probably since I was born. I'm talking even on Sweetest Day (which is Midwest holiday thing. They don't really celebrate it in the south). Last year he gave us Vermont Teddy Bears. This year, the cutest stuffed dog ever and some candy. My mother always says that no man will be able win me over just by buying me something, I've been getting good gifts from a man all my life. And she's right. A man would have to do better than my Pops to win my affections. Losers need not apply. Me and the girls are going for manicures and pedicures later. Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day like clean fingers and toes.


Now let's see....onto other things.

Did you see Grey's Anatomy? I won't ruin it for those that haven't seen it but I am truly tramatized. If you can imagine seeing the most tramatic thing and then sitting with your mouth open for 5 minutes, then that was me.

I've also joined another team for the KO.



I'm still working on the back of the cardigan. Hopefully it will be finished today.