Thursday, February 16, 2006

Quick update

Hey Evvvverrrrryyyybodddyyyy!

I'm a little delirious right now because I've had no sleep. I stayed up until 3 talking on the phone with my sister about the " woot-off " . I've talked about it before so if you haven't checked out woot! , you've been missing out.

I finished the back and one front piece for the Martha cardigan. If I can get the next piece done by Saturday then things may be looking good for finishing in time. The one thing I have learned from all of this.... I will never knit another sweater on size 2 needles. You can quote me on that!

At last night's SnB, Fawn tried to sell me on the concept of top-down knitting. We had a nice little discussion about it. She says I may actually like it if I read Barbara Walker's book. We'll see but right now I'm not sold on it. I may try it one day soon to see if I can learn to love it as much as she does.

Sunday's episode of Grey's Anatomy will re-air tonight at 9:30pm EST. If you missed it, then you need watch it.

That's all for now. Ta ta!