Thursday, August 03, 2006

Delirium

Say hi to my new spoon.



It's a kool-aid spoon that came with my big bag of Splenda. I've been carrying it around the house like it's a toy.

Needless to say that the heat is really starting to affect my mind. I can't really concentrate on much. I hate A/C and it's making me sick but sitting outside is beyond intolerable. I'm not even going to talk about knitting because it's all been sporadic and haphazard. I think I'm working on 4 different things right now. What ever my mind can handle for that second.

I can tell you this. I have had a revelation. Even though I'm a part of the Summer Of Stash I feel like it's not really going to be effective in depleting my stash since I'm not making much progress on anything. I have it in my head that I'm going to try to cut my stash down by half in the next year. Do you think it can be done?


I've even made a funky button to remind me. Only the heat could make me think of such crazy things.