Monday, July 24, 2006

Ehhhh

"Ehhhh" pretty much sums up how I feel about the conference I went to this weekend. I went, I saw, I won't be doing it again. I won't even bore you with the details.

What I will show you is what I accomplished over the weekend. Thanks to the driving time and my avoidance of conference events I finished Cherries.
I still need to find buttons and a ribbon for the waistband but I'll do that this weekend. This was an excellent pattern. The only thing I would change is my choice of yarn. I would pick a smoother , less nubby, yarn so that you could see the stitch detail more.

Later this week I'm going to focus on finishing The Dress. I want to be done before the beginning of August. I'm also going to focus on Urban Aran. It's been a while since I touched it.


The Welcome Wagon

There's a new kid on the blog block and she need comments. Stop by and say hello to Kelly Knits Too!