Thursday, July 06, 2006

F&$k ups!

Rarely do I post twice in one day but I feel the need to speak on something real quick.

Let it be known that sometimes...... I f&$k up !

There. I don't deny it. I own it. I claim it.

I have read some comments recently about mistakes,errors, and typos in my patterns and you know what... I appreciate it. Writing patterns is something that I just started doing in the past year. I'm new to it and working to get better at it. Sometimes I mess things up. Sometimes I read and read and still miss typos. Sometimes my pattern style is a little unclear. Truth be told, that is why some of my patterns are free. Because I know they aren't perfect.

I'm a work in progress. I don't have a team of proofreaders or technical editors to help me so I must work these things out myself. And I promise to work on them. I don't take offense to critism and wish more people would give me some. I always hear the good things but no one ever emails with the bad. Send them all to me. Please. I welcome it. How else will I improve?

Honestly, I want people to feel like they are getting their money's worth and I have no intentions of putting out crappy product. But if I do, call me on it.

(comments are closed for this post)