Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Life Aquatic

It appears a lot of knitting will get done this week since half the U.S. will be under water. I wonder if we can knit up an arc or two. I've been attempting to take golf lessons the past few Tuesdays but have only made it once out of three weeks due to rain. Enough already!

I finally got in some knitting time yesterday. It was so strange it was surreal. I had to check my calendar. I was waiting for something to pop up and pull me away from the sticks.

I finally finished my friends Sweet Tee #1. She's moving to DC on Saturday so this became priority #1. I hope she likes it.



The Schmug is on official time-out. I don't know but it's not turning out the way I hope. I've ripped it out 5 times which should be a sign. I just hate to give up. The concept seemed so perfect. Instead I've moved back to the Scatter Tank with the Berrocco Touche. It feels good that I'm making progress on something. It's been awhile.