Tuesday, August 01, 2006

No show and tell

Hey everybody. I don't have any progress pics because I have nothing to show. It was a crazy weekend. I helped a friend move on Saturday which totally wiped me out. The heat was a killer. Sunday I did nothing. I was absolutely lazy. I worked half a sleeve on Urban Aran and did no work done on the dress. I did finish my submission for Magknits but I'm not convinced and may need to take another stab at it. I'll know for sure after it's done blocking.

Hopefully I'll have something more to show tomorrow. I'm supposed to have golf lessons today but with the predicted heat index of 110 degrees I'm not sure how that will work out. If it gets cancelled then I'll get in some good knitting time. If not then I suspect I will come home and pass out from heat exhaustion.

Everybody stay cool, drink lots of water, and check on your loved ones and pets.