Thursday, October 06, 2005

Late Nights w/ Freddie Prinze Jr.

Yes....this girl loves her some Freddie Prinze Jr.



So much so that I stayed up two nights in a row to see him on David Letterman and Conan O'Brien. I love to hear my man Freddie talk. He has this accent that ....wooo. Let's just say I love it. I have this thing for men's voices and accents. Don't ask. I couldn't explain it if I tried.

So while stayin up with my man Freddie I finished these.



They are for a friend's birthday this month. I don't think she reads my blog so I should be safe showing these. The white is my own drop-stitch pattern made of 2 balls of Lion Brand Mystery on size 17s. It measures about 5"x80". The other is made of 2 balls Lion Brand Landscapes on size 15s. It's about 4"x60".

As far as other progress goes, the Rebecca cropped sweater has been blocked and I will have a little seaming party at tonight's SnB. At last night's SnB I started another little project.



Hey Christie....guess what this is going to be?