Friday, March 03, 2006

The hat., take two!

Here is take two of "The Hat".




The first version wasn't tall enough and didn't have the cables. This version I like but I think the cables drew it in some and doesn't allow it to be as voluminous as I would like. Nevertheless, this one is getting shipped off to G-ma and I will make another one without all the cables.

Let me know if you like this version and I will write up the pattern for this one. (It's gonna be free-ninety.) Otherwise the pattern will have the non-cable version.

And here is a question for you.... What should I name the hat?


I've started the Glimmer cardigan. I won't even tell you how much I love Summer Tweed. You wouldn't believe me, or you would think I was a little crazy.

I'm going to tackle my taxes this weekend. Hopefully it won't be too bad and won't take too long. Turbo Tax, here I come.

Have a great weekend everyone!