Tuesday, August 08, 2006

That girl's a bad mutha....shut yo mouth!

Missoni-who? I don't need no stinkin' $1800 Missoni dress. Who needs Missoni when you have Miss Saun. (He he he...I'm a little delirious with delight. Can you tell?)

Here it is....



Now that it's done, I'm kinda pleased. I was fearful of the fit up until the point I pulled it over my head but everything worked out okay.



I still need to weave in the ends and do some crochet edging but I will tackle that later this week. I think this may be my second longest WIP. I don't think I'll let anything languish that long again.

My kooky sister hinted at wanting me to make her one. Of course she was met with delirious laughter before she completed the sentence. Then all I said was "NEVER again". There are some things you don't make twice and this is one. It's an one and only original and it shall stay that way.

Now I just have to find a place to wear it . I think this would be a little much for a trip to Le Target or Le Walmar.