Friday, October 27, 2006

A quick note

Firstly, thanks for all the comments. I haven't had time to respond. My brother has started leaving comments. He's the only family member that does. My girl Aisha says she's going to start knitting too. Yeah! I've converted another one!

If you asked a question I'll try to respond this weekend.

I don't have any pics today because I haven't really made much progress on anything. Hopefully I will Monday.

Now for the big question. Is anyone going to Stitches East in Baltimore next week?
I paid for a class and the student banquet but I'm not too excited about it right now. Maybe because I can't spend any real money while I'm there and I don't know anyone that is going. I will get a chance to see my godchild while I'm in the vicinity. Did I forget to mention that I officially have a god-son now. Little EJ was born October 15 at 6:36pm. I can't wait to see him. I don't know that I'll have time to do anything else.
Hopefully I can see a few friends while I'm there.