Monday, October 30, 2006

A whole lot of movies

Blogger sucks. It's not letting me upload pictures so I can't show what I've been working on.

Instead I will entertain you with the oh so exciting details of my weekend. It's either this or one of those 40 questions meme/chain-mail thingies.

It's seems that the running theme for my weekend was "Movie Night". Friday started with a plan to go out to dinner but ended in a night with some friends watching Lucky Number Slevin which gave me new appreciation for Josh Harnett.

Saturday was a Movie Night with some friends from my days in Rochester. It seems that almost everyone has relocated to Raleigh. The movie of the night was The Break-up. I didn't get to see the whole movie because there were cats in the house and my allergies went into overdrive. I'm going to add it to my Netflix list. Vince Vaughn is hilarious.

Yesterday I further indulged my current obsession of old black & white films. Older films have a great sense of originality and the fashion is wonderful. Last week it was Strangers On A Train and this week it was Sunset Blvd. If you haven't already seen these two movies, then you definitely should.