Monday, January 01, 2007

Live without fear

I'm not really big on the concept of resolutions but this year I have decided to make one.**

Live without fear!

Over the past two years, I've been on a quest to rediscover who am I and what I want out of this life. The one thing that I have learned over the past year is that I have been a bit inhibited. I think its a side effect of the corporate world. So in the interest of being true to myself I am doing away with the obstacles.

What does it mean to "live without fear"...


-Live life with reckless abandon and spontaneaity

Some of the best fun comes at the spur of the moment

-Live life like it's an adventure
Explore new and exciting things. Don't wait on others to make things happen. Take that trip if you want to. Learn to do things on your own.

-Live your dream
If you want it, make it happen. Dreams without ambition will leave you with regret.

-Speak the truth in all things
Sparing someone else's feelings isn't always what's best for you or them.


-Express yourself freely & seek the opinions of only those that are important

Dance if you want to dance, drink if you want to drink, flirt if you want to flirt. What others think is not really as important as you think. If they know and love you, then they'll accept you unconditionally.

-Live life to the fullest
You are not guaranteed this day or the next. The job and money can be gone tomorrow. Make sure you appreciate what is in front of you at this moment, right now.


I wish you all a very happy,blessed,safe, and fruitful New Year!




**(I'm actually writing this on Thanksgiving but figured I save it for January 1 in the spirit of resolutions and such.)