Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Life. My Blog







This is a meme posted by Cara. It's an adapation of the American Express "My Life, My Card" commercials. (She has the document linked in her blog entry.) Take the document, fill it out, scan it or take a picture of it, and post.

I'm a preparing for my first Thanksgiving away from my family. My friend Zaynah has kindly invited me to dinner with her family and I am thankful for that. Great friends are hard to come by. I'll be taking one of the sweet potato pies I bought to that occasion. The other will go with the small dinner I am making to mark my first Thankgiving on my own. While I'll miss my family, I won't miss the crazy airport travel. Nope. Not at all.

It looks to be a relaxing weekend of me with my laptop, sketch book/pencils, and some yarn. No Black Friday shopping for me either. Sales can make people really mean and I'm not trying to fight someone over the last anything.

I should be posting over the weekend. Let me know if you fill out the meme.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. Gobble! Gobble!