Wednesday, November 15, 2006

N.K.O.T.B *

Every now and again, I like to go on a little blog stroll to see what's new on the blog block. With some the older blogs starting to fall off, I think it's important to bring some of the new kids to the forefront. (Some aren't really new, but they are new to me)


The Crafty Ones


Knitensity - she has a cute new pattern which I just purchased. I'm going through the stash looking for the perfect yarn because this is next up after I finish my two current sweaters.

Yarn Coffee - She's caffenated and has a picture of Audrey knitting

Knits and Pieces - She recently finished a Lady Eleanor. It's sooo lov-er-ly!

Cozy's Place - Recently finished the cutest Hourglass Sweater and the stories about her children are funny, even if she doesn't think so.

Knit-Knac A fiber-fiend and a designer. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of her patterns.

Crafty?Who? She's a fellow Gemini. What's there not to like?

Keana Lee She's been trying her hand at hand dyeing and working with her hand-dyed yarns. She's also a part of the I Knit with Grey's knitalong

Sweet Figs. She just made the most adorable hat. You have to see it.



A few of my friends have gotten into the blog game. These aren't craft related but they are good friends, and given some of the fun times we've had, I'm sure they will make for some interesting reads.

An Eccentric Diva - My girl Jules has quite an eclectic taste in films, especially the horror genre, and she reviews them on her blog.
DC Adventures
A Beautiful Life
A Destined Child

New Knit on The Block


Here's a look at my newest knit.

It's what I call my "Muppet Scarf" which I make using Reynolds Smile or Katia Nepal yarn. I'm going to send a couple of these to Mamacita to sell in her craft fair next week.



*That's right, it's a old 90s reference to New Kids On The Block,eventhough I was never a fan.