Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lil Miss Muffet

Lil Miss Saun sat in her office chair, planning to eat her mid-morning snack.
She opened her lunch bag and out came a spider that made Miss Saun jump back.


That was my sad attempt at Lil Miss Muffet . Nevertheless that was my tale from work on Monday. I swear I must have done something to upset the balance of the insect world, because they are out to destroy me.

Let's see now..... I don't have any pictures today. Everything I'm working on looks like a big blob of yarn so there isn't anything good to take pictures of. I will tell you about my latest yarn purchase from Jannette's Rare Yarns. If you get on her email list, she occasionally sends out special sales. The latest deal a bag (10 skeins) of Chunky Yorkshire Tweed for $40 with shipping included. I couldn't pass that up.

The end of April is fast approaching (this year is just flying by) and I hope to have my two projects done by the end of April. I want to use May as my "clean-up" month. There are projects I need to finish or fix and I never seem to get to them.

I hoping for good weather this weekend. I want to just sit on my deck, listen to some music, knit, and relax. What are you plans for the weekend?