Sunday, April 01, 2007

Let's catch up...

I took a little time away from the blog. It seems that my blog voice was gone and I didn't have much to say. In any event, I'll give you an update.

First thing.....I'm a red-head now or a partial red-head to be specific.

My new motto is "It's only hair. It will grow back". I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I took the chance and had the front of my hair dyed red. I figured if I didn't like it, I would just cut it off. The good thing is that I like it. I've gotten quite a few complements so I think I made a good choice.


This is the sock that I am calling the "everlasting gobstopper". Willy Wonka would be so proud. This pair of socks is neverending. I've been working on them since last October. I just finished the first sock. I plan to finish the second in the next week or two. I want to start a new pair with my "Socks That Rock".


These are my new find. If you ever have a problem with your toes hurting in high heels, there is a chance that your feet are slipping down into your shoe. This happens to me alot but especially in the summer when I wear sandals with bare feet. I found these in the shoe section at Target.


I've started working on my first official project for Project Spectrum. I didn't get in on the first two but I definitely have a pink project for the next two months. One is Butterfly, the other is a top I want to make out of my Habu cotton.

I worked up a small swatch on US 6s. It gets about 5 sts/1 inch.


I finished to Billie Jacket. The bottom band gave me fits and I had to rework it twice but it's done now. I'll post some pics in the next day or so.