Monday, March 26, 2007

FTEL: Tunafish is the devil's handiwork

Friendly Tip For Everyday Living #25

Do not eat any tunafish salad that you did not make yourself. Premade tunafish is the devil's handiwork and you are taking your life into your own hands. The odds are stacked against and the outcome will not be good.


This FTEL moment was brought to you by the letters F, P, and G.
F & P stand for "food poisioning" and the G stands for Gatorade (my new best friend).


I wasn't able to accomplish much knitting this weekend. I did get one sock finished which is now being dubbed "The Everlasting Gobstopper". I'll fill you in on that tomorrow.

And despite my futile efforts, I have been sucked into the world that is Facebook. ( I have to thank Ms. Complexity for introducing me to the darkside .) If you have a Facebook account, let me know, and I'll add you as a friend.

Labels: