Sunday, April 08, 2007

check,check,check.....check it out.

Hey Folks! Did everyone have a good weekend? Mine was good.

On Friday I found out that my article for Black Purl Magazine was officially published. I wrote about my volunteer experience at the Raleigh Girls Club and included a pattern that I made for the girls. I enjoyed writing it, eventhough I'm not really a writer. I promised the girls that whatever money was made from the article would be used to give them a party. They've already decided that they want a pizza party, except for one girl, who is determined to have a sleepover at my house. Crazy girl....12 little girls at my house...overnight. I like my sanity.


I also got these in the mail.


I've been putting off getting real labels for awhile. There is a 4 week delivery date and for some odd reason I was too impatient to wait. Not the most brillant rational so I went ahead and ordered some from NameMaker. They were 50 for $22. Not a bad investment. It's good to have your own labels, especially if you are a gifter.