Friday, May 11, 2007

Distractions

Thanks so much for all the complements on Corazon Azul. Nik was able to help me take some better photos yesterday which turned out great. I should have the pattern up in a week or so.

In the meantime, I'm going to focus on my latest distractions.


I had every intention of finishing the Habu tunic but the library called to tell me this book was available. It will be my first knitting related read. I was #60 on the waitlist but I guess I lucked up. Due to the popularity of knitting related books I only get 1 week to read it. I also got distracted by the Karabella Vintage Cotton that I purchased from Stitch DC a few months back. I've been itching to work with it. I just love the ruby color. I'm mixing in some beads for a little sparkle. I'll show you a little more once I've figured out the exact stitch pattern.

Well I'm off to enjoy the weekend. It may rain so it will be perfect reading weather.