Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm baaaack!

Hey everybody! I'm back from the A.T.L. Atlanta was great and I didn't want to come back. It has changed a lot since I was last there. There has been a lot of new construction. The one thing that never changes is the traffic. And the men...ooooh, the men. How I love them. They actually speak, and show interest, and are good looking. Did I forget to mention that I didn't want to come back.

I met up with my parents on Friday and did a little shopping at IKEA. I didn't get much. I did find a great bag to carry my knitting in for $5. Saturday, we celebrated my Great-Aunt's 88th birtday. The woman is amazing. She may be a little older but her mind is at 200%. She remembers absolutely everybody even if she hasn't seen them in ages. She hadn't seen my sister in person since she was 1, and she knew instantly who my sister was. And we won't even talk about the jokes. She's hilarious. I also got a chance to see a lot of my family and meet a lot of cousin's I never meet before. Sunday was a lot more family time with a little stop at Lenox mall. I didn't intend on spending any money but I couldn't resist getting another Lacoste shirt.



I also hadn't planned on going to any LYSs but I needed to get some more needles so I stopped into Why Knot Knit in Buckhead. It's a small shop with a good selection. Luckily they had the Bryspuns I wanted but the rest of the selection was limited. They all the brands (Addi,Inox,Lantern Moon) but not many straight needles except in Clover needles which I don't really like.

I didn't make much progress on anything. My weekend was jam packed. I should be back tomorrow with the pattern for the Pum'kinhead hat. It was probably be my last winter related item since it was in the 70's when I got back to Raleigh. I might as well get ready for the summer.