Sunday, January 07, 2007

Family photo time

Heeeeyyy Everybody! I'm baaaaack.

I know it's been a while but it's taken me a little while to get readjusted to my life of solitude. I love my family but they wore me out. So much to do, so little time.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I don't usually post family pics due to their protest but they'll just have to get over it.


Here are the long since promised pics of my godson, EJ, "Incredible Bionic Baby Boy" as I like to call him. I need to call now and see if he's walking yet.



This is G-ma, who I gifted some Lorna's Laces Socks for Christmas.



We had an interesting conversation where she tells me about her trips to Tuskegee when she was younger. In a matter of fact statement she says, "I remember meeting that Carver man and him showing us all his little inventions". You gotta love those older generations. Talk to them long enough and you'll learn something new every time.


Every holiday Mamacita organizes craft time. It's been different things over the years like ornaments, magnets, jewelry, and candles.



This year it was chocolate dipped pretzels and marshmallow on popsicle sticks covered in sprinkles.

These are a few of the newest family members that I got to see when I was in Detroit.


It's funny how a simple scarf can entertain a child for hours. This is our invisibility scarf. No one can see us when we're under it.

And watch out for this one. She'll be on MTV's My Super Sweet 16 in about 14 years asking for her own island. Her Christmas gifts included an Elmo TMX, a fur coat, drum set, keyboard, and a flat screen tv. Did I forget to add that she is only 2 years old.

(I just love the face she's making.)


And last, here is Mili, Bill, and I celebrating New Years Eve in Chicago. It was a fun time had by all.