Friday, July 29, 2005

What the heck is Blogshares?

I've decided to spare you my original post which was written in Yoda-speak . Fun it is but confused you might be. I'm a little delirious and when I'm delirious things get comical. This is only aided by the fact that I live alone and have no one to stop me or tell me that certain things aren't as hilarious as I think.

The massive heat and my All-White outfit have left me drained (and delirious) and in no mood to do anything, much less blog the past few days. Wednesday was 105 degrees and yesterday we got a cold front and it was only 98. Woo-hoo! Cold-front baby! (Can you tell I'm trying to be postive about the literal hell I'm living in.)

Here's what I've been up to....

I did a Blingo search on my blog name and got some interesting stuff. The weirdest is a site called Blogshares. I'm not quite sure but it looks like a site where people trade imaginary stocks based on a blog's performance. They get prizes and such based on their trading. There are quite a few knit-blogs on there. Did you know this existed and how come I'm not getting a cut of the action?

Here is the explosion of white stuff all over my floor.


I'm almost finished and have just one more piece to make tonight. I can give you a sneak peak at the purse I made.


The full outfit will make it's blog debut on Sunday.

Thanks to the crazy thunderstorm last night I got a little unexpected knitting time. When lightening is so bright that it looks like daytime, it's best to turn off and unplug everything. Here is my progress on Gem.





I'm off to place my order for my Clapotis yarn. Hopefully this purchase will leave me with a sense of satisfaction which will stop me from going to the LYS after work today. Yeah...I know...who am I foolin? :)