Thursday, September 08, 2005

Check it out!

See that over there? ---->

This is my latest venture...counting stitch markers. It is something that I wanted for myself and thought that others might like them too. With regular stitch markers when you come back to a project you can often times forget your reason for the stitch marker placement. These markers make it easier, especially for large projects like lace shawls.

These are one-of-a-kind originals. Compared to what I've seen on other sites, these are reasonably priced and a great deal. For $14 you get 12 markers, a fabric pouch, and shipping included (Additional $10 US for international shipping).

The makers are numbered 1,5,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100.
If you have a special request regarding the numbering of the markers, please contact me.

If you like them, please buy some. They also make great gifts.