Sunday, November 13, 2005

Giftie Fairies

The Giftie Fairies (that's what I call them) were really busy this weekend. Here's what I got from my SP.

It's some KnitPicks Wool of the Andes and a pattern for a felted Nantucket basket. I guess now I have no excuse not to get over my fear of felting. Thanks SP!


The next item is for my SP. I highly doubt she reads my blog so I think it's safe to show you all. I'm proud of my little creation so I'm anxious to show it off.







She said she wanted a needlecase so I decided to make her one. It folds in three and it can hold 18 sets of needles and has 4 sections for circular needles on the upper flap. I also included a set of Balene needles I got at Tuesday Morning and some size 6 DPN's. The case plus the needles was still cheaper than any of the needlecases I could have ordered. I think she'll like it.