Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Socktober continues

The weekend was fun. I met up with my sister, cousins, and best friend and did a little shopping and partying. I have a bad habit of leaving my camera at home so I don't have any pictures. I didn't spend too much money but I did stop into StitchDC upon my arrival to pick up some things. They didn't have the Baby Bobbi Bear pattern that I wanted. (I've decided to make bears as Christmas gifts for all the children in my family that 3 and under.) I did get some Aurora 4 to make a vest and some Rowan Calmer to make a drop stitch scarf.



I haven't made much new progress on the lacy sweater. I started the sleeve but had to rip it out and start over. Instead I worked on some new socks with the Sock Garden that Sarah gave me for SP5. According to Lolly Socktoberfest continues for all socks started in October. Therefore it's still Socktober here at Chez Saun.

Want to see what I made today?



I am going to a formal Masquerade party on Saturday so I made a mask to go with the dress I'm wearing. I made the dress several years ago and have only worn it once, so I'm glad that I'll have a chance to wear it again. Thanks to the early nightfall my pictures are slightly crappy. I'll have to figure out how to get better pictures otherwise my photo sessions will be limited to Saturdays when I can take daylight pics.