Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Randomness

Okay this is going to be one of those posts of randomness. I was up until 2:30am and my brain isn't functioning on full power. Hopefully listening to my new T.I. cd will wake me.

This weekend I saw Inside Man which was an exceptional movie. Not just because of Denzel, or Clive, or Jodie but because it was a well written, well acted movie. And never one to disappoint, Spike Lee can't make a movie without his imfamous "flying through the air" dolly shot but it definitely wasn't a typical Spike Lee movie. If you haven't seen it, then you should.

I worked on the black version of the new tanks. Here's a pic. Black is really hard to photograph!



The pink has been frogged and is being reworked. I wasn't satisfied with it. I'll probably sell the patterns but it won't be until next week. I'm going to Chicago this weekend to see my sister's new place.

Thanks for all the nice comments on my previous post. You all can be really funny. I take it you didn't like the knitted uterus.