Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday specials

It's been one of those weekends people.....It's time to clean a little house.

Like many things in life, I'm of the mind that if you try something and it's just not working for you then you must move on. I bought this yarn with great things in mind and no matter how we try, me and this yarn have come to the conclusion that we must part ways. Our relationship was not meant to be.

Originally, out of frustration, I was just going to give this yarn away but then I stopped and thought about it. Something good must come from our split so here is what I've decided.

I'm going to sell these yarns for relatively cheap and all of the money** will go to buy supplies for the knitting club at the Raleigh Girls Club. If you are seriously interested in either of these two offerings, leave a comment. First come, first serve. I will send you a Paypal invoice and the yarn will be on it's way to a happy new home. Sound good?

** I will pay the shipping for US residents. International, we'll have to negotiate. You pay half, I pay half, or something like that.




Nashua Creative Focus Worsted -75% Wool/ 25% Alpaca - 220yds/100g/3.5oz
3 new skeins, 2 partially used and 1 rewound ball from the 2 used balls
$20 US TAKEN!








Rowan River Tape - 52% Nylon/48& Acrylic - 126yds/50g
12 balls unused
$25 US TAKEN