Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Those people at Rowan have lost their d*mned minds!

For the love of all that is holy, what rabid, madness-inducing virus got unleashed in the offices of Rowan!?!? Oh how I was looking forward to the new Rowan Magazine 38 , and oh how they do disappoint. Have you seen the madness! The pictures are scary and the designs are scarier. Maybe it's just me but take a look with me and see if there is anything you would spend money on, let alone, wear in public?

What is this?


or this?


or this?



I can't tell what half the designs are supposed to be, others are so big and mis-shapen, and the few that look normal look like they came from a previous Rowan mag.

First Knitty came out with an all-male issue but I got past it because I had the Fall IK and I just knew Rowan and VK were on the way. But NOPE, VK is following the horrendous bo-homeless look and now, this Rowan mess. What next? Will everything in the fall Rebecca mag be equally devastating. Oh the horror!

Why oh why has Rowan forsaken me?